If you are interested in a career with a growing company focused on providing excellent service to our clients and the community, send your cover letter and resume to: HR@finemarkbank.com.
- Administrative Assistant - Fort Myers Office
- Business Development Officer - Palm Beach Office.pdf (1.7 MB .pdf)
- Investment Associate - Fort Myers Office
- IT Support Specialist - Fort Myers Office.pdf (1.7 MB .pdf)
- Loan Officer - North Scottsdale Office
- Loan Officer - Palm Beach Office
- Receptionist - Teller - Naples Office.pdf (1.7 MB .pdf)
- Relationship Banker - North Scottsdale Office.pdf (1.7 MB .pdf)
- Teller - North Scottsdale Office.pdf (1.7 MB .pdf)
- Trust Operations Associate - Fort Myers Office
FineMark is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FineMark participates in E-Verify.
FineMark is a Drug-Free Workplace.
FineMark National Bank & Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please e-mail HR@finemarkbank.com or call 239-461-5963 or 239-461-5980 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of FineMark National Bank & Trust to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual's age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (86.7 KB .pdf)