Read FineMark's 1st Quarter Shareholder's Letter from the President, Joseph R. Catti.
Read the article featured in the April 23rd issue of Florida Weekly. PROFILES IN PARADISE: A ‘Go-Giver’ Who Knows How to Make a Difference. By Bob Harden
FineMark now offers a mobile app designed for use on all iPad and Android tablets. The app allows you to view account activity, pay bills, make transfers, search transactions and deposit checks.
Want to decrease clutter in your mailbox? We've recently updated online banking to allow clients to receive electronic statements for loan accounts.
FineMark National Bank & Trust is pleased to announce new hires and promotions at the Fort Myers and Naples Offices.
Executive Chef Lisa Fidler shares recipes from her recent culinary class "Cooking with Essential Oils".
The first phase of a major renovation project is now complete in Naples. The team moved into their new space in April.
FineMark National Bank & Trust is pleased to announce new hires and promotions at the Fort Myers, Coconut Point, Bonita Springs, Naples, Gainey Ranch and DC Ranch Offices.
Tax related identity theft has been around for years, but is becoming more common according to the IRS. In 2014, 6.5 million Americans had their social security numbers stolen.
FineMark National Bank & Trust has opened its second full-service office in Scottsdale, Arizona in the DC Ranch Community.
Read FineMark's 4th Quarter Shareholder's Letter from the President, Joseph R. Catti.
Security experts warn about a new class of skimming scams aimed at draining ATM cash deposits via novel and complex attacks.
Naples' Ebella Magazine featured FineMark's President of Collier County in a recent article titled Back in Banking. Read the full article here!
- 02/13/2015 - People on the Move at FineMark
- 02/13/2015 - Text Messaging Scams
- 01/16/2015 - Annual Market Review 2014
- 01/16/2015 - FineMark Adopts Families for Christmas
- 01/16/2015 - FineMark Named Business of the Year Finalist
- 01/16/2015 - FineMark Opens Marbella Office
- 01/16/2015 - People on the Move at FineMark
- 12/18/2014 - Joe Catti to be Inducted into Business Hall of Fame
- 12/18/2014 - Martin Wasmer Added to Board of Directors
- 12/18/2014 - Three New Offices Planned for 2015
- 12/18/2014 - Year-End Charitable Giving