Read the article featured in the April 23rd issue of Florida Weekly. PROFILES IN PARADISE: A ‘Go-Giver’ Who Knows How to Make a Difference. By Bob Harden
FineMark now offers a mobile app designed for use on all iPad and Android tablets. The app allows you to view account activity, pay bills, make transfers, search transactions and deposit checks.
Want to decrease clutter in your mailbox? We've recently updated online banking to allow clients to receive electronic statements for loan accounts.
The first phase of a major renovation project is now complete in Naples. The team moved into their new space in April.
Tax related identity theft has been around for years, but is becoming more common according to the IRS. In 2014, 6.5 million Americans had their social security numbers stolen.
FineMark National Bank & Trust has opened its second full-service office in Scottsdale, Arizona in the DC Ranch Community.
Security experts warn about a new class of skimming scams aimed at draining ATM cash deposits via novel and complex attacks.
Naples' Ebella Magazine featured FineMark's President of Collier County in a recent article titled Back in Banking. Read the full article here!
Did you know FineMark will never use text messaging to obtain information from clients? Criminals have started using text messaging to steal personal and account information.
Here are 10 things to consider as you weigh potential tax moves between now and the end of the year.
Read FineMark's 3rd Quarter Shareholder's Letter from the President, Joseph R. Catti.
Having a strong password is key to online account security. Given the damage that can result from unauthorized access your account information, it helps to pay attention to these simple rules.
Due to the recent data breaches hitting major retailers, FineMark has compiled important information you should know regarding the security differences between credit and debit cards.
- 10/16/2014 - FineMark Celebrates 5 Years at Shell Point
- 09/16/2014 - FineMark Featured in the Business Observer
- 09/16/2014 - Limit Your Risk of Credit/Debit Card Fraud
- 09/16/2014 - Naples and Moorings Park Fall Women's Series
- 09/08/2014 - Home Depot Security Breach
- 08/15/2014 - Fraud Alert - Jury Duty Scam
- 08/15/2014 - Mobile Check Deposit
- 07/15/2014 - CryptoLocker Explained
- 07/15/2014 - FineMark Offers Expedited Bill Pay
- 06/13/2014 - Con Artists Adopt Trendy Twists on Old Scams
- 06/13/2014 - Personal Online Banking Gets a New Look