FineMark to Begin Women's Financial Series
FineMark National Bank & Trust is pleased to announce a series of workshops for women to be conducted in Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers and Scottsdale. The workshops focus on women supporting women through education and collaboration with the end goal of developing independent financial wisdom, wealth creation, preservation & oversight.
“Our goal is to focus on women, wisdom and wealth,” says Adria Starkey, a 30 year veteran of the financial services industry with a strong passion for educating women to be more prepared to deal with all of life’s twists and turns.
The series will begin in January and will run through March. Scottsdale will conduct their series in the Fall. Guests are encouraged to attend one or all of the Workshop sessions. Each
Session will include a lite and healthy lunch.
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm at Clive Daniel Home’s showroom in Naples:
2777 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103
- Wednesday, January 22 - Why are Women's Financial Lives Different?
- Wednesday, February 19 - How to Become a Better Investor.
- Wednesday, March 12 - Why Worry About Estate Planning?
- Wednesday, April 9 - Secrets of Great Visits Revealed! The Art and Science of Fabulous Times.
To RSVP, contact Patty Luppy at 239-405-6753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonita Springs Series
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Vi at Bentley Village - East Clubhouse Private Dining Room
704 Village Circle
Naples, Florida 34110
- Wednesday, February 5 - Why Worry About Estate Planning?
- Thursday, February 27 - Why are Women's Financial Lives Different?
- Thursday, March 6 - The Power of Humor and Laughter
To RSVP, contact Megan Marquardt at 239-405-6780 or email us at email@example.com
Fort Myers Series
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
FineMark National Bank & Trust (Riverwalk Office)
12681 Creekside Lane
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
- Wednesday, January 29 - Why are Women's Financial Lives Different?
- Wednesday, February 26 - How to Become a Better Investor.
- Wednesday, March 26 - Why Worry About Estate Planning?
To RSVP, contact Kacey Schneider at 239-461-5956 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Times and dates are TBD. Events will be held in the Fall.
FineMark National Bank & Trust (Scottsdale Office)
7600 East Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258