FineMark’s dedicated mobile app for trust and investment accounts is now available!
The app is a powerful resource, providing access to your account information from the palm of your hand. Simply click, tap or swipe to view account positions and transaction activity, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The app’s streamlined, easy-to-use pages assist you in managing your money in real-time and tracking your portfolio balances. Sign-in on the iPhone is quick and easy with Touch ID capabilities.
The Trust App is available for download through the App Store and the Google Play Store. Simply open the App Store or Google Play on your phone and enter “FineMark Trust” in the search bar. Then select the FineMark Trust App and install. You can also follow the links below to find the FineMark Trust App:
It’s important to note, that in order to use the app, you must have a Client Point login. This is a different login than your online banking login. To set up or confirm your Client Point login credentials, give us a call or send us an email.
1. already have FineMark’s Mobile Banking App, will I be able to see my trust and investment accounts on the app I already have?
No, the app you have for banking does not include trust and investment accounts. You will need to download this dedicated Trust App to view your trust and investment accounts.
2. I don’t have the FineMark Trust Mobile App, how can I get it?
The Trust App is available for download through the App Store and the Google Play Store. Simply open the App Store or Google Play on your phone and enter “FineMark Trust” in the search bar. Then select the FineMark Trust App and install. You can also follow the links below to find all our FineMark Mobile Applications:
4. How do I set up the Touch ID for iPhone?
The iPhone Touch ID feature utilizes the fingerprint(s) stored on your device. If you choose to enable this feature for the FineMark Trust App, it’s important to note that anyone with a fingerprint stored on your device will be able to log in to your accounts.
- Make sure you have registered a fingerprint on your device. If you currently use a fingerprint to unlock your phone or to log in to other Apps, your ID is already registered on your device. To register a fingerprint, open Settings, and follow the steps under Touch & Passcode.
- Open the FineMark Trust App (will be available in mid-April).
- Type in your Username and Password to log in. You must have a Client Point login to use the App.
- Select Settings, Select Quick Access, and Turn on Touch ID
- Sign Off
- The next time you log in to the FineMark App, you will be able to log in using your fingerprint.