Online Access for Personal Online Banking
How To enroll:
- To establish online banking (click here to sign up)
- On the upper right hand side of the home page you will find “Online Access”. Click the “sign-up” link under Personal Online Banking Log In.
- Complete the three pages of enrollment information.
- The first page requests general information (name, date of birth, social security number, account number, etc.). This is the page that requires that you enter your account number and last statement balance. If you do not know your last statement ending balance, enter 0.00.*
- The second page asks for your mailing address, mother’s maiden name and phone numbers.
- The third and final enrollment page asks you to create a user ID and password. The User ID and password requirements are detailed on this page.
- If you were able to provide all of the enrollment information you will be immediately connected to the website. If not, you will receive a notification that you have enrolled and that the enrollment will be completed.*
The next time that you sign-on after your initial enrollment and login you will be asked to complete a multi-factor enrollment process. This is designed to provide stronger security for your account and provide you with a method of verifying that you are connected to our website.
Mobile Banking App
Download the FineMark Mobile Banking App to gain access to your accounts* from a smartphone:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or Google Play on your Android.
- Select Get or Install to begin downloading the app to your device.
- Once the app has been downloaded, use your Personal Banking log in credentials to access your accounts.
The App allows you access to five main banking functions:
Accounts: View a summary of your accounts, recent activity, monthly cash flow or search for recent activity and transactions.
Transfers: Easily transfer money between your FineMark accounts.
Bill Pay: Schedule new payments or view completed and scheduled payments. To use this service, you must have at least one bill pay-eligible account and at least one registered payee.
Check Deposit: Deposit a check using your mobile phone’s camera to take pictures of the front and back of your check. You must have at least one deposit-eligible account to use this service.
is now available to FineMark clients through the Personal Mobile Banking app.
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send, request or receive money. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S. with people you know and trust, typically within minutes**. Click here to learn more about Zelle.
- To get started with Zelle, download and open FineMark’s Personal Mobile Banking app. Locate the “+” menu button at the bottom of the screen and tap the Zelle icon. From there, follow the instructions on your mobile device. You will be asked to enter or confirm your email address and U.S. mobile phone number, link a deposit account and verify your registered email address and U.S. mobile phone number.
*In order to download the mobile banking app, you must be enrolled in FineMark’s Online Banking.
**To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
If you have questions or need assistance with setting up online access or mobile banking, please contact us.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.