Jill's Famous Granola
- 6 C Rolled Oats
- 1 C Raw Nuts Chopped such as Almonds, Pecans, Cashew
- 1 C Raw Sunflower Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Cardamom
- ½ C Maple Syrup
- ¼ C Agave
- ¼ C Honey
- 1/3 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 C Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 C Dried Fruit of choice Cranberry, Black Currant, Raisins, Cherry
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Spread oats onto a large cookie sheet and dry roast for 40-60 minutes, stir and rotate pan after 30 minutes.
- While oats are baking, combine all wet ingredients plus spices in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place toasted oats into a large bowl and add nuts and seeds, pour wet ingredients over and stir to combine.
- Spread wet granola mixture back onto the same cookie sheet and spread out evenly, continue to bake for another 45-60 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- Pull from the oven and immediately add the dried fruit and mix well.
- Allow to cool or enjoy warm from the oven.