Persian Lime Chilean Sea Bass
Recipes by FineMark’s Executive Chef, Jillian LaneFeaturing Estero Bay Olive Oil & Tea
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- 2 lbs. Chilean Sea Bass cut into six individual portions
- ¼ cup *Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil Featuring Estero Bay Olive Oil & Tea
- 1 tsp. *Lime Sea Salt Featuring Estero Bay Olive Oil & Tea
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place fish on parchment lined baking sheet and coat with olive oil, rolling gently to coat all sides.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes to come to room temp. Sprinkle evenly with Lime Sea Salt.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!