Summer-Thyme Tequila Refresher
Thyme infused margaritas for spring and summer entertaining.
- 2 C Spring Water
- 2 C Sugar
- 6 Springs Thyme
- 1 ” Fresh Ginger peeled and sliced
- ¼ C White Tequila
- 10 Blackberries divided
- ¼ C Ginger Thyme infused simple syrup
- ¾ C Sparkling Water
- Fresh Lime Wedge for garnish
Simple Syrup Instructions
- Place all four ingredients into a sauce pan and simmer on low for 10 minutes, the sugar will dissolve. Remove and discard the thyme and ginger. Set the simple syrup aside, allow to cool.
- Using a cocktail shaker, add the infused simple syrup and 8 blackberries. Using the back of a wooded spoon, muddle the blackberries. Add the tequila and sparkling water and a cup of ice. Cover and shake well. Pour over ice or straight up.
- Garnish with a fresh lime wedge and blackberries.
*Modification- use bourbon instead of tequila.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!