Pumpkin Praline White Chocolate Cheesecake
My creamy and delicious white chocolate cheesecake with a pumpkin praline crust is the perfect cheesecake for the fall season. It’s a delicious blend of creamy New York style cheesecake and pumpkin pie.
- 1 8" Spring Form Pan
- 24 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 5 Eggs- Large room temperature
- ½ C Sugar
- ½ C Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 2.82oz White chocolate pumpkin spice latte bars Norman Love Confections
- 2 C Sour Cream
- ¾ C Sugar
- 8 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ C Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup + 2 Tbsp. Praline Pecans chopped into small pieces
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
Pumpkin Praline Crust
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, allow to cool slightly but not harden. Stir the melted butter into the crumbs, ½ C chopped pecans, and brown sugar. Using an 8” springform pan set on a cookie sheet, starting around the edges of the springform, bring the crust mixture about an inch up the sides of the pan. Press the crumb mixture over the bottom of the pan, taking care to get the crust evenly into the edges. Bake until golden brown, approximately 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- Using a double boiler, melt the NLC pumpkin spice white chocolate latte bars, allow to cool slightly.
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time beating well between each addition. Add vanilla bean paste, mix just to combine. Gently incorporate the melted white chocolate.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust and place back into the oven for approximately 45 minutes until just set. The cheesecake will puff and crack slightly on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Using a medium size bowl, mix together 2 cups of sour cream and 1 cup of sugar, pour evenly over baked cheesecake and place back into oven for 5 minutes until just set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and set aside to cool before placing into refrigerator to cool and set completely. Chill at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and the remaining 2 Tbsp. chopped praline pecans.
- If you'd like to make smaller individual cheesecakes, the recipe will make 6" 4-inch mini cheesecakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!