Roasted Vegetable and White Bean Bowl
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 small head romesco
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 1 can large butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Tender Herbs of Choice (dill, parsley, cilantro, mint, etc)
- Red Wine Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place two sheet pans in the oven to preheat.
- Slice the cauliflower into ‘steaks’ and gently toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss the baby carrots and brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Carefully transfer the cauliflower and romesco to one preheated and pan and transfer the brussels sprouts and carrots to the second pan. Roast until tender and evenly browned all over.
- Allow the vegetables to cool and toss the butter beans with the red wine vinaigrette.
- Layer the vegetables on a large serving platter and top with butter beans, goat cheese and torn herbs of choice.
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 small shallot, grated
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the shallot, vinegar and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Want more recipes? Check out all our chef recipes here!