For many investors, sorting through the maze of financial advice can be a daunting task. The 10,000 baby boomers retiring each day (according to AARP), face myriad of choices. Among those, include selecting the right financial professional to help with complicated retirement decisions.
FineMark National Bank & Trust is committed to providing a positive online experience that is useful, convenient and accessible to all visitors, including those who use assistive technology. With this in mind, we have undertaken a significant effort to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
To improve the site’s accessibility, we are making enhancements, collecting feedback, and keeping abreast of the best practices in accessible web design. As part of this commitment, we have engaged Siteimprove™, a third party accessibility, compliance and website governance partner, to scan our site and provide accessibility reports on a regular basis. This enables us to identify and address any usability issues.
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date:
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
- Download our latest smartphone or tablet app for Android, Apple or Kindle devices. These apps are specially designed for viewing your account information from your smartphone or tablet.
We recognize accessibility can be different for each user and some users may encounter limitations while navigating our site. We welcome your feedback regarding the usability of our website, as it is an important part of our ongoing efforts to make our site accessible for everyone. If you have a disability and find any part of our site difficult to use, or if you have ideas for ways we can make the experience more positive, please let us know by emailing our marketing department or calling us at 877-461-5901.
To assist us in addressing your issue, please provide the following:
- The nature of the accessibility problem
- The web address of the page(s) where you encountered the issue
- Your full contact information, so we can reach you to gather more information if needed
This statement was last updated on 04/16/2018.