For many investors, sorting through the maze of financial advice can be a daunting task. The 10,000 baby boomers retiring each day (according to AARP), face myriad of choices. Among those, include selecting the right financial professional to help with complicated retirement decisions.
FineMark is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting and securing your personal account information. FineMark maintains a Corporate Information Security Policy, approved by our Board of Directors, that is the framework of our Information Security Standards. FineMark utilizes a variety of industry standard practices to help protect you and your information.
- This site requires
the use of a secure browser that encrypts information while you are
online. You will know a site is secure when you see HTTPS: instead of
HTTP: in the URL.
- This site uses SSL Encryption protocol to protect your information.
- This site uses firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems and to your information.
- Access to our system requires use of a user ID and unique password entered by you to validate your identity.
The most effective steps in protecting your privacy are the actions you take to guard against the disclosure and unauthorized use of your account and personal information:
- Change your access codes regularly.
- Never share personal information unless you know who you are providing it to.
- Safeguard checks, account statements and ATM, credit and debit cards. Report any lost or stolen items immediately.
- Memorize personal identification numbers (PINs) and avoid writing PINs, where they can be easily found.
- Never share this information with anyone.
To report fraudulent emails or websites please call us at 239-461-5900 or email us.