Vanilla Funfetti Ice Cream Sundae with Chocolate Dipped Waffle
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 (14oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Chilled, Heavy Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 Cup Colorful Sprinkles
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Sticks (Recipe Follows)
- Whipped Cream
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Fresh Berries
Chocolate Dipped Waffle Sticks (Ingredients)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 Cups Half & Half
- 1 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Cup Melting Chocolate or Almond Bark
Instructions for Vanilla Funfetti Ice Cream
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until soft peaks form. Fold in sprinkles. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze overnight.
Instructions for Chocolate Dipped Waffle Sticks
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with both sugars in a stand mixer or hand mixer until very light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and then slowly stream in the vegetable oil and then add the half and half.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix to just combine, do not overmix.
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray wit nonstick spray.
- Cook waffles according to waffle iron instructions.
- Let cool and cut into sticks.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip the waffle sticks halfway.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and let chocolate set.
To Assemble Ice Cream Sundae
- Scoop ice cream into a small bowl. Top with whipped cream, extra sprinkles, fresh berries and cherry. Garnish with chocolate dipped waffle stick.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!