We are thankful for you!
During this holiday season, the simple act of celebrating with loved ones will be reimagined, as we discover new ways to come together, while reinventing old traditions with family and friends.
And while we recognize things will be a bit different, we also understand many around us are struggling like never before. Today, on Giving Tuesday, we are grateful to be in the position to help those who are hungry and in need.
On behalf of our clients, associates, shareholders and board members, we are making a $2,000 donation to each of the following organizations:
- Fort Myers, FL: (C.O.A.C.H.) Community Outreach to Achieve Change on the Homefront
- Bonita Springs/Estero, FL: Bonita Springs Assistance Office
- Naples, FL: Naples Salvation Army
- Palm Beach, FL: Town of Palm Beach United Way
- Scottsdale, AZ: St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Charleston, SC: Good Cheer Fund*
- The Good Cheer Fund means a lot to one of our Charleston, SC, private bankers. Caroline’s Lesesne’s grandfather started the organization in 1927.