Bourbon Toffee Pecan Pie
This Bourbon Pecan Pie is packed with delicious toffee bits, pecans, and a rich bourbon.
- Pie tin
- Rubber Spatula
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ lb sugar
- 1 cup eggs about 4 each
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- vanilla to taste
- 3 oz Bourbon
- Salt to taste
2-Pie Crust unbaked (Frozen store bought or your favorite crust recipe)
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- ½ cup Heath Bar or Toffee chips
- Vanilla Ice Cream or fresh Whipped Cream.
- Mix together all batter ingredients
- Add pecans and toffee to pie crust. Add batter mix to fill crust.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree F oven until completely firm. (about 30-40 minutes). Remove and cool.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream or fresh Whipped Cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!