Check out these festive and delicious Christmas cakesicles. Cakesicles are a cake popsicle that is dipped in chocolate and decorated. Think of these as jumbo cake pops! A fun and delicious Christmas cake idea that is different and absolutely divine.
- 1 Stand or Hand Mixer optional
- 1 Cakesicle molds
- 7 Wooden Popsicle Sticks
- 1 Pre-made pound cake loaf
- 4-5 Tablespoons Frosting of choice
- 1 bag Light brown candy melts
- Mini pretzel twists
- Red m&m's
- Edible eyeball candies
- Break the cake into large pieces and mix in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until it forms course crumbs. Add the frosting a little bit at a time until everything comes together into a dough that isn't sticky.
- Press the dough into cakesicle molds and insert a mini popsicle stick. Freeze until firm.
- Meanwhile, gently melt the candy melts in 30 second intervals in the microwave and transfer to a tall glass.
- Once the cakesicles are frozen, remove from the mold and ip in the candy melts and allow to set in the fridge.
- Once the candy melt coating has set, use any leftover melted candy melts to stick on the decorations: 2 halved Pretzels for antlers, 2 eyes and a bright red nose!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!