Because Your Trust Is So Important
Your trust is the cornerstone of our relationship. That is why we work diligently to safeguard your privacy. The information that you provide us is kept in the strictest of confidence. We have no intentions of selling personal information about our customers to third-party businesses. We are proud to make that commitment to you, because your trust is the foundation of our business.
Notice of Your Financial Privacy Rights
We, our and us, when used in this notice, mean FineMark National Bank & Trust.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers:
All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Safe deposit box
- Mortgage brokerage services
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms:
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company that we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us.
- Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
The Information That We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with other nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
Information We Disclose About You
We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
The Confidentiality, Security, and Integrity of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information About Former Customers
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.